When You Need A Trial Attorney, Trust In The Tinstman Law Firm, P.A.
- Medical Malpractice
- Brain Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Catastrophic Car and Truck Wrecks
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death Cases
Mr. Tinstman has spent over 30 weeks in trial on high profile matters covered in the press resulting in hundreds of millions in verdicts and settlements. Mr. Tinstman frequently speaks across Florida on trial strategy and medical malpractice.
Mr. Tinstman graduated from the University of Miami in 2009 after being in a several leadership roles.
He is licensed in Florida and Massachusetts, and the Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Tinstman is a proud board member of the Florida Justice Association, and the American Association of Justice where he works with other trial lawyers to keep Florida's courtrooms open to the poor and the needy.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: Dean's List
- Grove City College
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Business
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- American Inns of Court (Spellman-Hoeveler Chapter)
- Board of Florida Justice Association
- Dade County Bar Association, YLS Executive Committee
- Dade County Bar Association, Schools Committee, Chair
- Dade County Bar Association, Judiciary Committee, Chair
- Dade County Bar Association, Fundraising Committee, Chair
- Florida Justice Association, Eagle Member
- Florida Justice Association, Vanguard Committee, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Medical Malpractice Committee, Member
- American Association of Justice, Vanguard Committee
- American Association of Justice, Medical Malpractice Committee, Member